Wednesday, November 17, 2010

My new pet!

Four mosths ago my ex boyfrien brought me a little puppy because we were celebrating our annyversary!
When he brought the puppy to my house my dad didn`t  now that we have an extra family member, that night i sleep wiht Bruno ( The puppy`s name ) but my dad arrived late so bruno waked up to say hello to him, i run to follow bruno and stoped but i reacted late so my dad in tha moment realized that bruno was our new family integrant!

He is very ungry and strict that`s the reason because my mother and i were worried about the situation of bruno because we already have one dog but when my father saw that pretty face he satarted to follow in love wiht it.

I broke up wiht my boyfriend so that is the only reason because i hate bruno but love it for more reasons for example: bruno is he swetest dog in the world

No comments:

Post a Comment