Wednesday, August 4, 2010

My First Feelings About Creating a Blog!

I feel very happy because i`m new on this site, here i can express all my feelings and the other people can see it.
I like this because i can connect with different people and improve my english grammar.
Her i can learn more and i`m exiting about that because i want to be a outstanding person if it is about languages and more if it is english.
I don`t like too much writting but i`ll try to push my self to do it in order to improve more my english.

2 comments:

  1. I really like your first entry and agree that you can improve your english grammar and that you can connect with new people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. manu!! im very happy because i know this blog is going to help you a lot . dont forget that i can help you to

    ReplyDelete